A to Z about me......
A- Attached or Single? Happily married (most of the time) for 8 years
B-Best Friend? Too many to count!
C-Cake or pie? PIE!!! I LOVE apple!
D-Day of choice? It doesn't matter. Everyday is a Saturday!
E-Essential Item? SLEEP - I can't seem to get enough!
F-Favorite color? Green - It's very calming to me
G-Gummy bears or worms? Either one as long as they are the sour ones
H-Home town? Manti, Utah
I-Favorite indulgence? PIE!! hhhhhhmmmmmmm
J-January or July? I am due in Jan so I have to say Jan 09 is my fav!
K-Kids? 2 wonderful boys and 1 unknown on the way! kaden almost 8 and Chase 2
L-Life isn't complete without? My family and friends
M-Marriage date? April 8, 2000
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 5 AWESOME sisters! I always consider my mom as one of my sisters!
O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P-Phobias? really tight spaces. "Used air!!"
Q-Quote? "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the Rain!
R-Reasons to smile? My Boys
S-Season of choice? Fall being #1 and then Spring
T-Tag 3 people: Pam, Cori, Melissa
U-Unknown fact about me? I am an open book. No secrets here!
V-Vegetable? ALL KINDS! I love 'em!
W-Worst habit? I'm not a very good saver. My dad calls me Shelly Warbucks!!
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food? Everything, but seafood! I am not a picky eater! "mam, more butter!!"
Z-Zodiac sign: Proud Sagittarius!!
7 years ago




4 comments:
Whatever too many best friends to count, but I get it...you don't want to hurt anyone else's feelings! :) I'd say mam, more butter...and cheese please!!
Tagged? Oh...all right. Check my blog for answers.
Um...FYI - How many sisters do you have?
WOW! Mom huh? Uh huh... Well, I guess you testy country folk can't count without yer' toes anyhow. ;-)
Post a Comment